Monday - part 1

Monday, a new begging, fresh start...
If it wasn't me, I would complain all day about it,
Follow old tradition,
But I don't. I love Mondays.
Here, at work, I look suspicious.
I don't even want to write what I heard, and its not fully afternoon yet,
Unless someone want to hear about rush, lazy husband (brand new discovery after 20 together years)...
Can imagine what for some people Monday will be.
Good luck, for all of us.
In the morning I went to the gym, did 135 push ups here already,
Talked to my sister.
She was and probably still is cooking a chicken.
My sister cooks 1 dish, but buys everything for 10, doing over and over until it's matching picture in the cook book.
I buy 1 book, and cook from it, until I cannot look at it any more.
No cooking shows, only hosts getting fat,
Who wants to see them for years?
My aunt buys ready stuff, and says she is the one who made it all,
The same for long time, all her friends thinks she is the best chef in our time.
My father has no idea how to cook,
My grandmother cooks like in ancient days,
Old woman, eat, have a respect.
Why is it green?
Oh, sorry, I don't know, try.
Is it doog food?
Yes, happened a few times.
So, everything is perfect so far...