a story

One time we went to this house with a lot of trees.
The house was hiding in the middle of white flowers and green leaves. 
Owner, a woman, was very beautiful. 
It wasn't just ordinary beauty, it was beauty above. 
She was kind of big, curvy,  long hair, blue eyes, blushing cheeks, smile, cross on her neck.
I had never seen a woman like this.
An ancient Slavic queen. 
At list, she looked to me.
We had tea and jam.
All from my garden,
She said.
Laughing non stop, talking.
I have nothing to worry.
She said.
On way home I asked my grandma,
Who was this woman.
My friend's daughter.
The mother found a baby in a cabbage,  right at her garden, adopted.
We always were joking, that every tree or flower the little girl touched turns green, even dry trees.
May be she was born in the cabbage?
No! Some one left a baby, run away. Still it's strange, such connection with the nature...