old story

Every time in economical crisis, my mom always gets inspired
With the same idea: let's have a farm.
We had may be seven farms and all in our 1 bedroom apartment or near our garden.
Last year a pig needed few stitches.
My mom and her friend ranted near by land,
Had a few pigs and chickens.
The friend's son in law supposed to do the last step, agreed under little force.
So they had to take both of them (the pig too) in the hospital.
The son in law had heart attack,  easy, everything was free, month in the hospital.
Only they had to pay for the pig, food, veterinarian,  good home..
I remember the first pig we had.
It was in a bag,  I thought first, another dog.
Grandma was happy: at least not a rat.
Father asked: why, wasn't enough from chickens?
We had them on our balcony, don't ask what happened.
We got a pig, small, pink with funny tail.
Was sleeping in living room in the box,
Food, water, massage,  pigs like when you massage their buts.
My father had to walk the pig twice a day..
After winter, name, toys for pigs my mother was confused,  asking grandma what to do?