a story

My aunts like to watch long movies,
For hours and hours and hours.
After watching 100 episodes of a love movie. ..
Everything was perfect at the end...:)
I was properly inspired and wrote few poems,
Love poems.
My aunts loved it and I went to publisher.
Three men asked me to read some and looked at my notebook and said: is not gonna go trough.
What is this?
Love, sweet kiss?
To her husband?  Watching TV together at 9pm?
It was something like:
What's for dinner honey?
Chicken.
Chicken again? Second week?
I am on a page two,  it's complicated book.
Do you need help?
Just cut onions.
Dinner is done, dog will finish it.
Do you want to watch TV or go to sleep?
May be TV, how to get in shape.
Why do they always show same fat woman.
I don't think she has a chance.
What is it, four b...?
No! Belly,  fat a bit, is it hard to see
I am not looking.
Do you want to go to bed?
I love you.
I love you too.
Let's have a baby.
The publishers didn't like it, said it's boring.
Would be better something more pushing:
What a fuck is this?
(looking at his plate)
Chicken,  can't you see.
I see. Why is it fuckin alive?
Why don't you cook, take this stupid book...
Come here...
What you gonna do !?...
Soon we going to eat on the floor ...