True magic stories - Story 1: "The jump".

This story is really happened with me more than 10 years ago.

I was working in a Sberbank Russia in our city as a bank taller and had to go to many different branches(mostly small villages) to give salaries to people who lived over there. And without much training I did so many mistakes with the paperwork that later on I was told to quit. Before that I tried to correct my mistakes and I had to go to all the people I gave the wrong part of the bank paper-form and changed the paper.

One evening I went to one old man who lived very faraway from the city and the bus stop. I exchanged the papers and was returning home. It was already very dark and no light on the street at all.

I was just walking straight, could not see anything in front and then something pushed me so hard at the back and I had nothing else to do rather than jump. And I jumped. When I was "in the air" I did not feel the ground under me. I safely "landed" and went home.

The next day I went to see that pace and I saw a huge hole at the place of my jump. The hole had some garbage in it, broken pieces of wood furniture, some stones.
Many years from that day I still remember it and thankful for that jump.