Sweet and sour leopards.

Pig is lying in the mud and monkey is eating banana. President deer and zebra are walking by.

President deer: right in front of my eyes.

Pig: quick break.

Monkey: eating soup.

We made some for you.

Pig: we are busy, but not very busy.

President deer: right in front of my eyes.

Monkey: you don't have to see what we are doing.

President deer: I don't want to see it.

My stress levels are high already.

Zebra: pigs are monkeys are crazy.

And this is not a joke.

(leave)

Monkey: zebras always say bad staff about us.

Pig: why are we so different!

Monkey: president deer has all the money.

Pig: what should we do.

Please them or please us?

Monkey: work.

Only one hour left.

Congratulations.

Pig: today, five hours of my day I thought it was Saturday.

Monkey: you know what I like about my job?

I don't think about it when I go home.

Pig: kids are happy!

Monkey: customers are happy!

Pig: too much work.

Bee (flying by): be happy.

And if someone is miserable, (swears) buzz them.

Pig: it is so true.

Monkey: actually, hold on.