lovely day

I completely forgot today is not Monday. We had a long (one extra day weekend).
I had my girlfriend over for my spa, I do my spa only on Mondays and she didn't say anything.  I couldn't get her out either, only just now. She says, she feels 30 years younger each time, I guess as a toddler.
At work everyone wanted to talk, after a "weekend with family", work was like the best thing as I could see.
I talk to my grandmother, she is all about the weather and politics. I think that all bother people after 80.
If I talk to my rekatieves about the same thing, ask the same question, I would get always opposite answers.
My father would say: you want to do it, you do it; don't want to do it, don't do; don't know what to do, don't do anything. Its all going to be fine any way.
My mom would scream: you have to do it right now, in this second.
My aunt would say: why don't you read a book.
My sister would ask me without even listening what to make for dinner.
My grandmother' cousins (old ladies) would say: you are girls crazy. They wouldn't probably hear what I am talking about.