New Kings are breaking in,
And there is magnificent Old King,
Handsome and charming.
New King number one: have a great day.
Princess: they took a picture of a woman kissing someone else husband, and they said it was you.
Princess number two: it was me.
Princess: this what you said last time.
Princess number two: he is not my lover,
He is my partner in crime.
We are planning to rob a bank together, both of us have no money.
New King number one: come back again.
Princess number two: is it a problem?
Princess: criminal?
Not at all.
New King number four: in advance, can we focus on a different level while teaching how to edit into beautiful pictures, since it's been shown on the front cover.
I really missed that knowledge.
Princess: she will never become a real star, home movies may be.
Princess number two: and where is the boyfriend!
To make sure he is there.
Princess: at home.
He doesn't need much,
Only me, bread and water, and ten dollars to take a bus to work and back.