old story

One time, when I was in school, my birthday was coming and I invited my girlfriends to have a little party.
I was dressed, made a cake, turned on music, had lots of make up on, was practicing to walk in my mom's high hills.
Then the door bell rang, my grandmother was with an old lady. The lady was an old friend, visiting someone in the hospital and had no place to stay. My grandmother had a huge 169 pounds dog, and the dog didn't want to share anything with anyone.
The lady had to stay with me. My girlfriends were on the way. I thought it would be very boring birthday.
We couldn't go outside, was too cold, and probably had upset faces, such made the old lady laugh a bit.
She started to talk about her childhood, the village she was from, older days. She made us some food, was singing old songs, huged all of us, wished the best.
We staid up all the night, listening her stories, and instead of one night she was living with us for one months. All my friends went to see her, she showed us how to cook old style food, told about herself, her family, even bought a few gifts. We called her "grandma".
My grandmother said, that she is a very good woman. And one of my girlfriends felt like an angel was hugging her, how warm the ladie's hands were...