don't know story.

Poetess: perfect happy ending for my "The bitches case" story.

"They don't want us to use the washrooms".

The real witch: are you at work?

Poetess: where else?

For two weeks we have to mark time when we go to the wash room. 

The real witch: beast mark at work.

Poetess: the head office wants to.

And they always ho to me, because I am white. 

Dark color people they won't bother to touch, bacause the one we have here, they don't care.

Grandma witch: my grandmother,  she was very beautiful woman, did you put order for it?

The real witch: cursed him?

Poetess: secretly in words.

Nothing works!

The real witch: bring apple to that garden.

Poetess: I am only one who is nice and holding on papers in case I have to see a lawyer. 

Grandma witch (singing): in the morning Hello often sounds like "oy", often sounds like "o" plus four letter word.