don't know story

Author: no one asks a fat old woman who writes about sex if story is personal.
Grandma: I don't think it's a good idea to go dancing at 90..
Grandma Witch: I won't say this..
Witch is my last name..
I remember old days when men got suspiciously exited about it .. especially members of our local party..
Poetess: I wish it's me.
Inner voice: who, old woman?
Poetess:  no, not yet, me who is writing beautifully about sex.
Inner voice: ...
The Bad one: I think I will see a beautiful story about me only in my dreams..
Inner voice: make some one millionaire for a dollar an hour?
Poetess: I was in the gym from 6 am to 8 am..
Aunt: we have to read books, steal some one's smart ideas.
Donald: mistakes, mistakes.. slap and slam..
Grandma witch: sleep?
Donald: public press...hm.. sounds familiar..
Inner voice: I know why I like darkness.
(dreamingly): hot enthusiastic girls at work (dreaming)... (bites his (tongue)never!
When I go home and see my wife,
I always turn off the light slightly.. successful relationship.
Nice person: this place is wicked.
Nice person: be a man.