old story

Those old women and a man, grandma's good friend,
I have known in "old times".
They could do anything,  related to health, give it back.
Didn't teach anyone, couldn't, were saying that's all from God.
Still I did see, was bring that, bring those.
They all liked me too.
Make long story short,
All of them had this belief: Everything is going to be great.
Just one belief that went to everyone around.
They never been wrong,  not even one time.
Smile:)
Just reading between the lines.
If something about depression,  write all the .. and may be give me to read or keep for very old days,
Show the grandchildren:
You see, I made it!
I 've read so much stuff,
It all seemed funny,
At first people were a bit
I don't know.. surprised,  don't like word mad,
Then they were laughing listening to me.
They said I was crazy.
And if someone crazier than you,
That's not that ... problematic.