don't know story

The real witch (stretching and yawning): I was away for a while... religious holidays..have to behave. ..
Inner voice (energetic) : any news at work my soldiers!
Poetess: two people had a fight yesterday,
Verbal as usual.. I testified already at the corner..
The real witch (looking at her belly): very interesting..
The Best (wiping BMW): you people have nothing to do..
Poetess: I was hiding,  it was after 5 pm..
What do you want me to do?
I work hard may be until first lunch,
The most may be until two ...
Imagine if I have to go home in 30 minutes?
So I was hiding behind the scenes
Then I hear, if you don't want, you can go home
And fucking stupid.
We are all educated people right.
Then I got caught doing nothing.
Inner voice : this is a fake story by a chance?
Author : yes, this is a fake story.
If people will have a problem with fake story,
What are they going to have with real one?
Plus I didn't steal anyone's money.
Inner voice : I would advise to borrow.
The Beast: such trouble.
Ze Bella : I picked new name for me,
Ze Most Beautiful.
The real witch : oh my God.
Inner voice ( to Poetess ) : who is this?
Poetess : the real witch.
Inner voice : not again. .
Author : she is a character,
She is already in the story.
Inner voice (looking at the clock): 5:30,
The work is done, it's been a slice,
Now let's get a hell out of here.
Every one goes home.