now

Meeting in the office,
At least one more hour. Thoughts are going from ... to heaven.
I texted my sister already, she is working.
Today is her salary day, its only day she works, the rest of the month she is doing something mostly on google.
My uncle is sixty, thinking about women, time to think about eternal life, he is thinking about women.
My father is online too, talking to my uncle, giving advises.
When I was living back home, I called my father mostly when I wanted money, or may be to ask something about my stuff.
And I would start from far to be nice, how's everything going,
He would say right away, okay, okay, how much,
You told me one time you love me, that's enough.
All you do is absolutely right,
Don't know what to do, don't do anything.
My aunt is perfect, grandmother too had cell phone, watching world news...
Back to the meeting...