90 th

Back to 90th.. for my book,
I have no idea how to finish,
This why I say someone is doing very great.
I think sometimes I will work until sixty 
And babysit my grand kids after.
..It was big economy crisis,
People loosing jobs, no much government support,
Depression from that went to people mind.
We had some friend staying with us in our house for entire summers to relax, be stress free.
It was after the rain.
He said: you want to learn how drive?
I said yes, next thing we are on top of a hill
Go, he said, this how you learn.
I drove, almost first time in my life.
And the car went on two wheels, spinning in zigzag.
Beautiful, I see sun, freshness of nature, breeze.
He was so mad at me.
All his depression was gone.
I think now.
Sometimes words, talks, thoughts, guilts, promesed are mixed together.
You can't do that.
This way starting again it's easy.