He

Since I have "she" in my story,
I have "he" too.
He wasn't my friend.
He was some one I used to know,
Old man, that what you think at fifteen about some one who is fifty.
We fixed his health,
Speaking this way.
He was teaching first ever security guards how to fight,
Teaching young boys how to fight.
...Autumn, outside of the city,
Almost forest, space far from the traffic road, but not the forest yet, open with mad and few trees.
Some trees have red berries,
My hand is touching it.
Go, go, go!
All I hear.
Boys are fighting,
How old are they?
Sometimes in groups,
Sometimes one against another.
May be eighteen, twenty.
Don't leave any marks!
Both of you, go!
For few hours like that.
Later it was first gym in our city,
And the training went there.
A lot of school, college girls joined too,
Only to see those boys.
He showed us a gun,
Fake bullets, paper with a circle.
From that time I had a question,
May be ask someone one time,
Why I had a mark, like something small went back on my face.