today

If someone will have a great idea
To ask me how I feel today.
I will say I feel horrible.
Went to see a mountain,
Shopping, nothing helped much. 
Yes, the weather is beautiful,
Yes, only a hat fit me in the store
And I look like a happy....(can't tell)
I was thinking to do a hair cut,
Couldn't decide ether . ..
The reason for all of that..
He is perfect, if you are thinking ...
Yesterday I went to a party and I drank a tiny glass of martini mix.
Here it is,  I have a picture 

As usual this what I have next day.
Before that shampagne was for New Year.
I can't drink liquor.
In school, back to 90th story,
The one I stuck with this month,
I was hypnotized after high school against drinking and smoking.
It was difficult times for our economically depressed city, fully relied on the government,
My father thought it's a good idea.
Next day, only after drinking a little bit, on a spoon,
I ask myself, why I did that?
Now, after coffee and going around all day,
I am feeling much better.
I feel good.