old story

When I was two weeks old,
Kind of old story..
My parents were medical university students,
First year, six more year to go.
My grandmother took me home,
All my childhood was around her,
My great grandmother, great grand aunts and their friends, old women.
I went to kindergarten, school,
Had my own friends, a nick name,
It was our identity.
My parents divorced when I was about twelve.
And the life changed in the country, my family.
Every day my mom wouldn't stop talking how bad was my father,
Would go on and on,
If some one would tell, they saw us together,
My clothes would be thrown outside.
They had a talk before the divorce,
I was back from school.
All the floor in our apartment was white from broken grass, plates, cups, pieces of pictures every where.
I took a hummer  and broke the rest of everything,
She got scared and in five minutes my grandmother was pushing the money to me to go and buy something.
My sister couldn't live with us for a year.
I was thinking about all this until I had a thought,
We both would go crazy, or I have to leave my mom to deal with it on her own.
Their life was not mine any more.
I had my own things, my goals, dreams...