...

So I am arguing on the phone with my mom,
Then we move on on Skype.
My sister shows up, her husband, my aunt and grandmother.
My father sometimes.
Most of the conversations are about teaching Jaden.
And few questions about me,
They have high standards, my mom is farming again, grandmother got a veteran medal..
My mom doesn't like J father:
At what jungle did you find him?
She asked after living with us
Three months after Jaden was born,
When we tried to work things out.
Nothing much, because it's old story,
No, nothing absolutely.
And it's not racism,
When a man is a bum, there is no racism.
His family is helping us,
I don't have any one here except Jaden.
All these kid stuff..
If you can call help spending weekends with them,
And living with some good friends,
It's like a nightmare, big open house.
This why we argue on the phone with my family,
Pretty much every weekend,
For me to move out somewhere else and forget.