New Kings..

Donald: as my State Wizard kindly suggested,
I decided to step out from using social media.
Harvey: is this new trend?
Hilary (to Donald): do you eat sugar?
Harvey: all men do, mostly in the morning.
They have to, "old school".
Wizard: let's start dreaming...
Donald: where is the good witch?
Where are predictions and concerns!
Witch: soon we all be laughing..
(looking up in the sky) it seems to be impossible to spot  this lucky star.
Wizard (to Witch): how much did you pay to be here?
Witch: please..
Harvey: pictures are not matching originals!
Witch (looking closely at the pictures) they are all women, but you never know now days.
Donald: this is dream!
The ancient days.
Hilary: same old stuff.
Wizard: time to broadcast!
More enthusiasm people.
Witch: I want some hot stuff baby this evening,
I want some hot stuff baby tonight.
I won't lie first time in my life, I am here for the money.
Wizard: put it in your mind a lot of people,
This is all thinking..