story...

Long time ago, at winter,
Me and my grandmother went to see a friend.
It was - 25, for us it's not cold.
We walked from our house to the bus stop,
Got to the friend house,
It took an hour and a half,
Stayed for a while and left home.
The bus was late for may be thirty five minutes,
It was a shorter trip, and we had to walk for another thirty five minutes.
My grandmother was walking first,
Talking about our dog, new shoes, some book.
And I was walking and complaining and complaining.
I was freezing, my feet were cold, my nose and fingers had frost bites.
The temperature went down in the evening.
And my grandmother looked at me and said:
What do you want, to freeze here?
When we got home, she made me tea with honey,
I was on the chair in front of TV until midnight.
Made me food, fresh bread and warm water for my feet, put cream on my face..