The Special day

I worked at a bank for about a year.
New employee like everywhere,
Do what you told, smiling and “please”,
Hoping to get one dollar raise.

Nothing special, except one day
I will never forget.

Salary time, far in suburbs,
Once a month like a big bank curse.
Criminal region, dark and insane.
Everyone like:
We have a new employee to train!
Looking at me:
Go suburbs, it is okay,
You are young, you can walk all day.
No bases, two hours way,
But lots of stars will shine again.
No cell phone, you’ll be fine.
Horoscope promises no crime.

I worked all,
Tons of complains, smile anyway,
Thinking only when are they all go home.

Finely, finely the day is over.
And I have all night to get home.

Alone, no light, no bases, not taxi.
Craziest time.
No, there is the moon, like a mercy.
If I did something wrong,
It will be forgotten now for all.

At the end nowhere, just me and the stars.
Then something pushed me at the back very hard.
I flew or jumped, have no idea.
All I thought, will I see my mama, my dear.

When I landed, speaking that way, shaking, had a biggest sky pray.
Went home, woke up earlier the very next day.
Took taxi to see that place, paid half of my salary for that mysterious trip.

What I looked at, surprised me or shocked me,
What better to say.
Place where I flew, jumped, anyway.
There was a big hole on the road,
Full of junk, garbage, wood, railway road,
It can fit even a tank, a big one.

I wrote a huge complain,
Made sure it’s fixed, no place should have this crappy road.

Always in my mind,

I am thankful for that special fly.