its a beautiful day:)

First of all my grandmother received a medal for her contribution to the country,
Will take pictures after,
Now she doesn't like to take pictures, because she doesn't want to look old...
I remember, she was 73 and men still were flirting with her,
She knew at that time so many men who did everything for her,
Car, fixing our house in the village, her apartment, driving me to work..
Anyway, I received a letter to, from a coworker,
He moved to another city, and now writing for local newspaper.
I have never seen him writing anything ,except word "fuck" on his desk,
Hopefully this is not the top of his career.
The article is about volunteering as a fire fighter at his city, nice words, super ideas, like its a dream to volunteer in this fire station.
One page, at the end he is intervening the coordinator and he writing her words:
We need only six volunteers every year, because six people leave this position due to health reasons...
Hope, they didn't...