old story

I was in high school working in my grandmother's hospital.
And one evening I was sitting in her chair,
Wearing her glasses, pretending something.
This man walks in the office, mad and sad,
Talking bad about lines and that no one knows anything.
He looked at me and starting to take his clothes off,
He took of his shirt, sweater,
Then he is asking if he had to off his pants too,
I said: if you want.
He was again, what kind of place is it?
Taking off his pants.
Asking: what else?
I am all blushing: I don't know?
He says: who are you?
I am cleaning here..
He was so mad, then I started to laugh,
He was laughing too, after a while.
My grandmother walked in,
She needed only the xray,
It was not very good, but that man thought and I said,  if something funny happens
Then everything will be okay.
Still now, sometimes he visits my grandmother.