old story

Now days, its easy, you can believe in what you want to believe,
Who you want to believe, we have a choice.
Before, especially in some countries,
There were no choice, everything was written in the law.
I have seen people doing crazy things,
Not to impress, just to help.
And after a while it was normal, to talk to the sun, clouds,
People who are not around.
My grandmother says there is another world, we don't see,
At least this what she says and a few times she asked her grandmother, great grandmother,
Great great great grandmother,
To help with some difficult patients.
She said it was the last hope, nothing she could do herself, not anyone in our world,
This how it was, the opposite from very good.
And she did it, a doctor, with diploma, working for more than thirty years at that time.
She went to our old house, the forest, looked at the sky and asked.
And those people are still alive, when was told may be a few months if lucky times.
Of course, you don't think about it all the time,
People say, it's good when you let it go.
Sometimes, in some moments, I see my great grandmother smiling looking at me,
And I know everything will be okay...