old story

My grandmother had a friend,
A woman who was born in 19 century,
My grandmother is old too,
It's an old story...
The woman knew the nature very well, was a very good friend.
She went to the forest one day, to get mushrooms and was missing for a few days.
When she returned, she didn't talk to anyone, walked straight to my grandmother's house.
People thought she went crazy.
She called my grandmother to that forest and stood near a young green tree.
My grandmother, a little girl then, touched the tree, and felt the tree was hugging her with the leaves, tickling her face and belly.
Old woman didn't say anything.
Many years after my grandmother watched a movie about a young woman who too knew well the nature,
And the movie said, that long ago when people like that young woman got old, they went stay in the forest.
No one knows if it's true or not.