writing

There were three men in this publishing company.
I had to read my poems
And they well dressed looking at me and laughing.
I was was told to put more between watching movie and soup.
I left and one of the publishers stopped me,
Asking what do I want.
I was upset and said nothing.
We talked, he took my poems.
And after a while asked if I want to go to Canada.
I was married, and one day I wanted to have a baby so much that I left.
Jaden's father was my friend,
Still we are not living, we are working together.
For me it's good job, about twenty dollars an hour.
At the beginning we tried to work things out,
My mom was here, I was getting stuff from my family back home.
Only money was a problem, and he wasn't ready,
I was mad, one day I realized I was turning into my mom,
After night on the road,
I heard a word:
Don’t leave your child without mother.
I sold all my gold rings for one hundred dollars, made until pay check and moved on.
Sorry...