old story

My grandmother used to have parties for all her friends almost every week. It was a tradition in her family when the close friends got together on Saturday to have dinner or go to the wodden sauna. I was many times in this sauna (its almost +39, very hot, closed doors, cold and hot water, special massage, natural oils and you have to stay at leas for an hour).
And after every dinner someone would sing songs, dance and go for a walk. I would stay and eat what was left and drink little bit of wine. I was may seven or eight years old. When I was older, I was allowed to stay, only no talking. I would dress in my grandmother's old clothes, one time I wore a brown skirt on my head like I had long hair (I had short hair cut then) and after I was allowed to grow my hair, because my grandmother was very embarrassed that everyone thought she and my mom didn't want to let me to have long hair. I look like my grandmother, her side of the family, not like my parents at all. May be because she raised me, has done a lot for me.