Fools gold.

Fool (on the phone): you look very nice, beautiful. 

Troll: I forgot my ball again.

King of Fools: there's ice outside.

You can play with the snow ball.

Mama Mia: play on the computer. 

Fool: paper.

Mama Mia: put here.

I have enough. 

Fool: he only called me at 10:30.

Mama Mia: since they closed all the gyms,

They have to enjoy what they see.

Phone call!

Boss of Trolls: how is the work going?

I must've missed something. 

King of Fools: I have hard time writing with my foot.

Hopefully, this time will be brilliant. 

Boss of Trolls: how is monkey "The Genius"?

King of Fools: she is all smiles. 

Boss of Trolls: happy as usual. 

King of Fools: more looking like for vacation. 

Pink or blue!

Boss of Trolls: don't forget your lunch.

Fool: outside is sunny.

King of Fools: it makes more sense to write "outside is hot".

Fool: I am not wearing this disposable gloves at work, washing dishes, may be.