just a thought

Since our today's topic is USA,
I had a little trip today:)
And a story.
Smile :)
Everything is good,
I like America and one beautiful city anyway.
Years and years ago,
In strange times...
Everything was closed in our city,
Nothing worked, except schools, hospital and city government,
Lines in unemployment office, my aunts and my uncles are not working.
Lines in the supermarket, I am with my mom.
After school nothing to do,
Abandoned one floor building a place to play.
Strange people, I don't know who they are, few school friends, they say it's cool to met like this.
And I am watching this DVD,
Fake copy...
Girls singing, dancing,
I didn't understand a word, it's in English
In our schools mostly was German.
I thought they were saying:
Life is not what you see,
Life is what you dream!
One evening outside boys and girls learning how to drink and smoke right,
It was cool at that time.
They gave me glass of vodka right from the bottle,
And I am trying, it tastes like burning,
I am coughing, one more time,
Then I look right in front of me, on our dirty street,
The girls from the video are singing:
Life is not what you see,
Life is what you dream,
Don't do it please.
It was it, I went home...