The Beast and Ze Bella

Grandma (singing and making baby formula): I want to love and it's quite possible,
Women like me are very responsible..
(to her first great grand child smiling in the high chair): all I want is great grand baby number two..
(to Grandpa): hurry up!
Grandpa (opens a story book): ... producer and make up artist were trying to push the Beast in to the room.
The Beast was holding on each corner of the door,
Swearing about the day when he agreed to play the leading role.
She is not my type!
Producer (showing the movie script): will be today.
Make up artist: she has nice personality.
The Beast: Forget about personality.
I like women with booty!
Ze Bella: discussting..
Make up artist: don't worry, we will put pillows in her dress.
Ze Bella: I am waiting!
Grandpa Witch: he should've listen to his mother.
The Beast: I know man...



The Beast: I am going to skiing for a while.
Ze Bella: there is no snow outside?
The Beast: my wife, I don't need snow for skiing, pavement is good enough.
(leaving with the skies).
Ze Bella: don't forget your sun lotion.


Ze Bella (looking at The Beast after her magic kiss): very nice ...five hundred pounds!
The Beast : I was furry..
Ze Bella : and who is this woman on the picture?
The Beast : I have nothing to do with it.
Ze Bella: I kissed you and you turned into fat lying person.


Mother (to Ze Bella): I hope I don't bump into your Evil husband.
The Beast: husband?
Ze Bella: he is a nice person.
Mother: they are all nice in the beginning..
And then take advantage of a beautiful woman with children.
The Beast : children?


The Beast : world is miserable place.
Grandma :...
The Beast: finally my prayers came true.
Ze Bella is going to see her family. .



The Beast (on the phone ) : what phone do you want to see?
It's a simple question.
Exactly.
(whispering) Ze Bella is jealous again.
(loud) Ze Gorgeous.., Ze Beauty.
You can't handle my phone
(moves the phone far from the ears)
I am not weird, I don't use two phone at once.
I don't know what you are talking about.
All right, I will be home with dinner..
I speak fast,
(drops the phone)
You assumed I called someone else name..
You can ask me questions.
(Moves the phone from the wars again).
May be you checked my old phone?
I have new phone now.
It was my popular account.
Some people can't handle the facts,
They are assuming. .
Not you Ze Beauty. . Ze Bella. .
(looking at the phone)..