just a thought

I took a few pictures,
But I didn't brush my hair,
And now make up, so no pictures until later,
And I was up all night talking on the phone
With my sister,
Every few minutes I am sleeping.
Yesterday I was in a shop and though
About my older days,
When I was living with my grandmother.
May be because I was dressed the same,
Short skirt, sweater and leggings.
I don't wear long.
Tried few times,
First forgot, all I had wad sweater and shoes,
Wad suspicious,
Another time started a huge rain,
And one more time the long skirt was stuck worse than I would wear nothing at all.
People who new all natural medicine
They used to say:
Put back on feet,
When people asked them for help.
One was very good lady,
She used to live in yellow house
And my grandmother had yellow car.
The lady showed us traditional sauna,
She made people who didn't walk to walk again,
I am not really sure..
May be twenty years ago. .
Mama mia..