tell me

Tell me who do you want me to be?
Do you want me to be your sister
And call you every day asking something for me.
Me, only, and you better inspire me well,
Be the best role model sister looking up to.
Do you want me to be your friend 
And call when I want, waiting every day that you call. 
Share few jokes about dumb blonds,
Go out watch a movie, play a game or study a nudity magazine,
Then go to gym for hours.
Have fast food for dinner and do nothing, drive around. 
Watch sunset together, have fun in any weather.
Do you want me to be your mother,
Making sure you eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner. 
Cooking non stop healthy food.
I want my baby, grown up baby, to be healthy.
My baby... (kissing a bit).
Wearing warm clothes at winter,
Staying cool at summer.
Taking care of yourself, sleeping well.
Are you okay, are you happy?
Exercise, watch people around, do more with your life.
Do you want me to be the love one.
But you know it's sister,  mother and a friend together.
And pretty much forever.
Like ....... (beeps) yes, honey!
I love you too.