dream

In high school I had a dream,
Who dreamed what,
I dreamed to become a prostitute.
A movie, few pictures and since then,
I've never left mini skirts,
And now too, in my age.
Anyway, this dream never came true.
My mom should thank me for that,
Me and my girlfriends were having a party.
Loud music, dancing, dressed very inappropriately,
Lots of make up, high hills mothers' shoes and little bit of clothes.
It was around New Year.
We were making candies,
Boiling sugar in water, forgot about turned on stove.
Loudest knocking at the door,
Neighbour and firefighters:
What are doing girls?
My kitchen is full of smoke, stinky.
The firefighter in charge looking suspiciously,
Why school girls dressed like hookers.
They couldn't even flirt with us.
He is calling my mom,
She is home in a few minutes.
Was reading me non stop lectures until she started to go with this firefighter out.
For about a week.
In the last grade one girl I used to know
Announced publicly that now on she is the one.
We are walking with dogs,
She is getting ready to go out.
How jealous we was.
All watching her getting in BMW,
Like in a movie, wiping happiness tears,
Waving for good luck.
An hour after we are cleaning this car all night.
She lied, trew up everywhere after drinking.
And it was it.