strange day

It was a strange day yesterday.
In the evening Jaden watched all the Toronto Raptors basketball game,
From the beginning, on tv, talking about it,
And the most I could say, was: wow!
Only ones I went to see them playing..
I was sick, not all week, may be few days,
Looking like frog, only not oinking, coughing.
And no one is believing me.
People at work were sick, Jaden, me.
Twenty years old with amusement, really in his eyes, looking at me.
I can see in his eyes.
The comments are always happy and tempting.
One always calls my name loud with a question,
Every were he sees me: Irina, Irina, Irina..
...
Anyway, at 4 pm, two people left the building and returned back, forgot something,
Swearing a bit.
I go pick up Jaden from the babysitter, cannot find my cards,
Going back to work, cannot find either.
My bank card was working, not working sometimes, had some scratch,
I was thinking for a while to replace it.
Yesterday I am going to the bank, replacing it.
Still looking the same, like when you have many children.
One time I wore Jaden's socks by mistake,
Many times its in my pockets.
And the person in the bank is asking about my plans for the weekend...
I think two months ago, I had a work review and salary raise.
This how it works, review and raise.
I had an offer for a new job, really the one I want probably in my dreams,
Kind of working at work, updating the resume, dreaming...
And get call from the office that my review will be next week.
Now going to buy a cough syrup..
Jaden went out with his friends.
He was like, I going out with my friends,
Can I have some money...