A story from the past - Past lifes

" Are you sure we can see our past lifes" - I asked my girlfriend Marina before we started to look in a big white plate.

"Look, we cannot talk".

I looked and looked, but for a while could not see anything except the plate's bottom filled with salt, honey and stuff Marina got from her friend who did exactly what we are doing - looking to see who we used to be in our past lifes.

After a few minutes I felt little brease even the room was closed.

And noticed a picture in the plate.


... Sand, a few few palm trees, something green and the sand blowing in the air.
A young woman in white clothes walking to a one story building and raises her head to talk a guard near the entrance. I don't see a door, building is from bricks weird looking looks like its one piece.
I know it is Antient Egypt and the young woman is me. She talked to the guard and walked inside. Then she touched the eroglif on the wall.

And I felt like I touched the wall myself, its rough, I can see a picture of an eye she touched.
A boiling big pot in the middle of big bright room. A man near it, speaking very loud and throwing powder in the pot. The young woman still in the white clothes sitting near and looking at the man.

Then the picture dissapears and I see a lot of water. I am on the ship in big  tundershtorm. I can hear water. I am sitting near the fence and holding on an old woman. I see the captain trying to make the ship steady. I dressed in long dress, may be 17 or 18 center clothes.

A while later I am talking to the captain and I thank him. The captain smiles. I try to walk away, but he stops and kisses me.

I feel his kisses on my lips.

The picture is gone again.

Seconds later I see a young gypsy. She is shaking her long black curly hair, very beautiful young woman.

Then everything is gone. Marina is staring in the plate too. She asked me if I saw anything. Now its her turn.