New Kings. .

Santa Claus : Santa Baby.. (singing), Santa Baby..
Santa Baby is coming to town.. (trying to remember)
Hoe, ho, ho, ho .. mi amore.. y..
Where is the book children?
Grandma Claus! .. Missis Claus where is the book?
Missis Claus : I am not your grandma!
Santa Claus: . . left in the fireplace.. my first experience with flames..
I shouldn't had went to that house, got not only beaten but almost burned up, the dog recognized me.
Then how else would kids believe in magic?
Some other kids, not the one who robbed me at the end.
At least we tried, me and her.., to pretend we had never seen each other before.
It didn't work very well. . (singing) but at least we tried..
Don't get fat people, it's hard to get out of chimneys with food and (singing) a glass if champagne..
(unpacking bag) I am from vacation, 364 days a year, then work for one day and on vacation again.. hot girls (coughing)...places, imagine my situation.
Missis Claus (screaming something).
Santa Claus : come here sexy girl.
Of course I have gift for you.
You are number one on my list.
(reading) door, dog and gun.
All to keep me in the house..my jealous Angel,
Who finally realized to care about me,
Before she would care about her work, people she didn't know, news, weather, stories..
Now it's only me and the grand kids.
Do you know how much babysitter cost?
Especially with me working one day a year.
(singing) Santa Baby is coming to town.
(to the deer): don't tell Missis Claus the truth, she will screw up Christmas again,
Remember those years without the snow?