New Kings. ..

Doctor : finally we got a positive sign from above that we are on the right road in our journey to the government grant.
(Nurser is writing).
Doctor: why nurser? 
He is a boy, next generation!
Will rase him and retire..
Six more years..God help me.
(Everyone is praying in mind).
Doctor: so yesterday I slept on the ice.
City municipality has (reading newspaper) "no available sources for ice salt and apologizing for any inconvenience during the winter season. .
Something else is unclear.. Santa Monica? ...if you complain, write your name, phone number and detailed message and we will get to you as soon as we can in timely fashion such as never."
And instead of falling backwards how it supposed to,  I slept forward.
Some kind of unknown power lifted me up and pushed on the ice.
Obviously, front is our safe fat spot, plus..
(Volunteer nurse is looking with amusement).
Doctor: .. plus I had notes for this story in my bag which I used while landing..I landed on it.