New Kings...

Teacher: time to learn Russian language!
Donald : I am not Russian President!
Teacher: Not yet!
Donald : I don't know who you are!
Teacher : we know who we are!
Open the door!
(quietly in the office) How we say in Russia,
Let's put oil in this fire and start first lesson. (starts the fire).
We prefer sunflower oils in Mother Russia,
Vodka, onion, bread and music to not worry  the neighbours from another apartment.
(In another room Hilary is dreaming under unknown flag).
Teacher : let's be quick here.
We have five more students to visit tonight.
All want to be Russian Presidents without speaking Russian, which is required by the Constitution.
Donald : I think I was thinking about learning different language!
Teacher : we start!
Donald : this was my first nightmare.
Hilary : and what happened? 
Donald : the next one.
( Donald, on TV, news channel) I know who democrats want to be your president - donkey!
This monkey is my candidate, at least he doesn't lie.
Hilary : seems so real..
Donald : when I stopped from laughing about the donkey, I found out our new President is high school kid.
He gave me gun and said: "Be safe".
Hilary: inspirational!
Donald: yeah.. inspirational, you don't have to go far for this.