New Kings. ..

Hilary (watching news on TV) : two flags?
Donald : since some countries didn't get one flag,
I asked myself, why can't I have two flags?
One for start, one for finish, to be faster.
Hilary : finally we mixed politic and sport.
Donald: that's only thing was left.
Hilary: and where is your doping?
Donald: about that sweethearts, you have to read in my new book, ingredients are included. 
Next will be gold medal before winning given directly by Angels. 
Hilary : are you sure?
Donald: sorry, I have to concentrate on the apple on the tree. 
Hilary: performing!
Donald: personally! 

What else we showed up here for.
Couldn't resist this offer too.
I am irresistible...
Hilary : in what sports?
Donald : would you stop bothering me lady
.
In biathlon.
Hilary : what is biathlon anyway?
Donald (to man in black) : when I will shoot from this thing, you shoot from the rocket.
The station is across the street.