New Kings. .

Hilary : what are doing?
Donald : I am at work.
Making your country great again.
Hilary : just noticed you are on Facebook now...
Donald : and Twitter!
94 % of people liked my work on Facebook, you know, short daily messages, lunch, dinner.
93 % didn't care, they were watching sports on Youtube. 
100 % will listen me until 2020.
Do you want to collect some bugs?
Or have super vision? 
When you can see in the dark.
Hilary :  Twitter? 
Donald : this where I work.
Hilary : on Facebook and Twitter ?!
Donald : she is always surprised..
Why would we make Surprised Woman superhero?
Walking back and forth with very surprised look.
Hilary : you are confused.
Donald : sweetheart, would you stop bother me,
Your questions will send me bad carma via Internet.
Hilary : how can you possibly send carma on line?
Donald : of course you can.
When your personal private emails become public in instance.
Hilary : by the way you owe me 5 dollars for buying magazine about you. 
And 10 for reading about you and your older women..
Donald : .. online carma got me today.
Time to wear hamlet and start swearing at people with weapons.