New Kings.

New Kings number one: where are the brothers?
Diamond: watching tv.
New King number one: I would love if they do some work! 
Diamond: they are aliens!
They don't even speak our language.
You have to educate them first.
New King number one this what I am going to do!
Diamond: not right away, natural.
Brothers need time to adjust.
They need Food, education, free health care, transportation.
New King number one: well I get something in return?
Diamond: oh yeah.
New Queen number one: like from kids.
Alien: where is everyone.
New King number one: we are coming!
New Queen number one: do I look sexy in this dress?
New King number one: it's look like a blanket.
Alien: when people are laughing, they sound like horses on our planet.
Diamond: very interesting!
New King number one: I should stay in my office before I get spaced out by alien ship.
Diamond: their ships are quite heavy.
New King number one: never tried.
For 25 cents you can open the door.