Diamond: no show today..
I don't now where to go?
New King number one: I know place where you can take a break.
New Queen number one: phone for you.
New King number one (answering the call): ...someone called 911?
Nothing serious.
... eat more iron?!
And don't take anything personal.
Make noise.
Most duffenetely!
New Queen number one: ambulance?
New King number one: I wasn't joking a lot lately.
Where is my map?
Time to explore the world.
New Queen number one: your best jokes always include the map for some reason.
New King number one (singing): I don't want a list, I want a map..
New Queen number one: ouch, not on the ice! (lauging).
There is nothing much overthere, except plenty of water.
New King number one: it's melting!
Fat cats: where is the emergency?
Fat cats: it's on tv now.
Fat cats: how much he will joke about the same thing.
New King numberone: brothers!
Diamond: I deserve medal.
New King number one: for what?
Diamond: for watching tv 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
New King number one: you skipped all the news!
Fat cats: what is that cute list is for?
New King number one: war!
Fat cats: for what?
New King number one: it's hilarious. ..
For the ice, it might have fresh water under.
Warm clothes will surely help.