New Kings.

Diamond: Jesus!
I am not made for here!
Diamonds: wow..
Diamond number one: take a tablet and relax.
Diamond number two: when life gives you direct hit, suck on this.
Diamond: not for me.
I want to save up and get out.
Diamond number ten: you will run back.
Diamond number two: we order or we don't order!
Diamond number four: he was always not like every one else.
Diamond number five: wake up, it's our favorite time,
The night time!
Diamond: I wish night never exists!
Diamond number seven: you need help.
Diamond: I want to be the survival!
Diamond two: you won't get help with that.
Diamond number five: let's not fight.
Diamond guard: wake up!
Someone is drilling a hole to our supremacy!
Diamond number seven: they are installing antenna!
Diamond: I am done here!
I want a throffie!
Diamond number two: terrible character.
King number one: let's try to do little damage and get new animation.
Some kind of weird pipes here.
New King number two: we have few dynamites.
New King number one: probably bad idea.
New King number two: few easy claps.
We might made few friends (laughing).
Power level four!
New Queen number one: few levels away from superpower!
New King number two: creatures of the night (singing).
New King number one: I don't like friends.
Queen number one: I hope it will be more then news.
Diamond: I have popcorn!!!
New King number one: who is this?