don't know story.

 

1.

Spanish speaking officer: buenos amigos Americano dollars and
Grasias cappuccino spy amore me mia or go holla dulce bonita smoking muchacho
Cuban cigars from the wrong side comediante idiota belissimo taco Bella Don Pedro.
Fiesta me amor?
Inner voice: can I make a phone call?
Spanish speaking officer: my friend...
(gives old style radio station): dial 1800 first, its free.
Poetess (answering, in sexy voice): Amore..!
Why are you always calling me?!
Inner voice: Of course I am calling you, you are my girl..

2.

Inner voice: don't know how... sounds familiar...
I always create something stupid,
None of my business what people think about me.
She (Poetess) doesn't care either,
Today is the witches case,
Since they pissed her off again (laughs)..
Don't worry, it's slang.
The real witch: protesting!
I am only the real one here, entitled to the title.
It's skills and talent, mysterious beauty.
I am sorry, those women are ugly.
Not that something wrong with it.
Activity on the social media..
Inner voice: my dear!
I never argue with the real witch.
(Kissing a frog).
And when you will turn into a princess?
Kissing her for few months already. ..
(Reading the
instructions): kiss until it will be written on the sky not to do so..
Granny translated from English,
She learned it in 1947..
(Kisses the frog again).
Today is the bad women case.
One, two and three...


3.

Inner voice : back to the bad women case.
Since we have ten minutes lunch,
It's enough to write something.
Bad woman number one: didn't to say the "Don't know" story is finished?
Inner voice: ops, I forgot.
Bad woman number three: conveniently!
Inner voice: one more.. (thinking) interesting person is here,
The undiscovered genius. ..sounds familiar. .
Anyway. .
Poetess: I was ignoring them completely,
No good morning,
No good night, no go to h..
Inner voice ( interrupts): hold on, hold on.
I thought you provoke, not start the fight.. miscommunication I mean.
Yoga, exercise, writing, printing box,
Texting on the phone,
All at work by the way,
Any clues..
Poetess: I worked in many places and every where was deeply liked at least,
Here too, mostly after 4 pm,
When we are going home and before 8 am..
Inner voice: liked when you touched a person inappropriately?
Poetess: I was waiving the exit to other people,
Who would stay so close?...