Fools gold.

 Mama Mia: people are calling again.

See what happens when you answer the phone at the first place.

Troll: the front is hot, the office is freezing.

Fool: expensive... why did you buy it?

Mama Mia: I dont know, 

I think it was Friday, 13.

Fool: monkey "The Genius" sent as a text 

"You are getting fat everywhere".

Fool: we need to do more walking.

Its half of the exercise.

Mama Mia: I don't care any more.

King of Fools (on the phone): no idea!

Boss of Trolls (on the phone): how wearing masks go?

King of Fools: it doesn't bother me at all!

At first, yes, not very comfortable, like someone is touching you slowly in the gloves, but better to be healthy.

We will enjoy something else.

Boss of Trolls: you may have a baby from big invisible hand.

King of Fools: what!

Boss of Trolls: open the problem list.

King of Fools: men clean "super flash" better than women.

Boss of Trolls: its life.

King of Fools: you think?

I thought they were high.