Fools gold.

Mama Mia: mister Troll!

This is you!

I thought the folder was moving by itself. 

Troll: this is me.

Mama Mia: I am pushing the folder and something is pulling it back!

I am pushing it and something pulling it back again!

Troll: where is mister Fool?

Mama Mia: he is a grown man, why would I know where is he.

May be in the wash room. 

Troll: for an hour. 

King of Fools: mister Troll, do you want someone to watch you?

I finished my book, how to bake cookies. 

Mama Mia: bravo!

Troll: "June"?

That's the name?

King of Fools: its "Joune", no cheese.

She was wearing long t-shirt!

And dancing!

All you hear, is music. 

Music for everyone to love.

Troll: not in the dreams?

King of Fools: this why I look that much young.

Like 15 years old. 

The thing with her, 

I only talk to myself and my book.