now

Talked to my sister,
She said she so busy,  cannot talk. 
And I know it is 14 or 30.
She works hard only twice a month when she gets a pay check.
The rest of the month planning surprise for her husband.
I think he is one of the most surprised men in the world.
Then my sister' friend had a baby,
I remember this girl as a baby herself. 
She went for natural delivery when told not to do it,
Wanted to see how women from old centuries felt.
For an hour was talking to them, 
Touched planets,  couldn't even think about the baby,  
Had a fight with her mother
All in this hour.
My friend's sister was bitten by a sneak, 
She works in a pet store,
Upset because was told not to touch animals any more. 
Here we have cold weather alert, 
Kids eating snow...
That's all for now...
Little show here ... Women. ......