now

And I am feeling happy and good,
Was laughing for a bit..
At work..have to work in the morning,
Now it's time for my stuff,
What I've planned,
Some printing, writing, exercise in the ladies room,
May be yoga and push ups today,
Will call my sister,
She asked me to send her a picture of my dinner I make every evening,
I was thinking if my 5 years old son refuses to eat it,
Have to bribe him most of the time,
Should I send pictures..
Back to work. .We have few men here about 60
And some one ask me to ask the boys about something
I am like they are old men, let's face it already..
Everything else is good.
Talked to my mom too,
She is preparing for spring,
Buying all kind of flowers and vegetables..
Smile :)
Few more words,
Hopefully my slimming tea for five dollars works,
I asked in a shop who sells it why it's green color,
They are: It's green slimming tea,
The instruction was in Chinese,
All I understood from the picture,
You have to mix it with water,
Not just chow a bag.
And another thought,
When I buy a magazine, or someone to look at,
Now only I have interest in women with children.
Smile again :)