My screenplay - Double lie

 My screenplay "Double lie"

11. INT. “APPLIANCE PARTS” OFFICE CHANGING ROOM – MORNING.
In the office room used as a changing room and storage, near the wall are Natalie, mid 30’s, blond, provocatively dressed woman is kissing Italian man Bruno, who is in his mid 40’s,short and little bit fat.
They are all over each other, Natalie is having hard time from stopping Bruno to reap her blouse of.

Bruno
(looking into Natalie’s eyes)
Or my Goodness, you are so beautiful today.

Bruno
Why are you so beautiful?

Natalie is slightly pushing Bruno away and fixing her blouse.
Bruno is trying to go under the blouse.

Natalie
Okay, okay, enough. (moving further) I bought a new perfume.


Bruno
(inhaling the air near Natalie’s neck)
It is very nice. What is it?

Natalie reaches for her bag on the floor and takes her perfume “Dolche Vita”. She sprays some of the perfume on Bruno.
Natalie
Now you will love me forever.
(laughing) I am joking...

To be continue...